1. You miss having someone around all the time. You might be feeling lonely. You might miss having someone to snuggle at night. You might miss having someone to text about your epoch. You might miss having someone to tell you everything is going to be okay in the end. You might not miss them exclusively. You might wish someone, anyone, was around to keep you company.
2. You miss feeling beautiful. If you’re struggling to love yourself, then “youre supposed to” get most of your confidence from the person or persons around you. It probably facilitates when you’re commendation or when you’re seeing how much you turn person on. Without development partners, you might feel like you aren’t attractive anymore, but you have to remember that isn’t the case. You’re still beautiful, even when there’s no one around to drool over you.
3. You miss feeling like you were on the right track. Unfortunately, there’s so much adversity to settle down, to be in a relationship, to work toward marriage and children and a traditional life. When you’re single, you might feel like others are judging you. You might feel like you’re falling behind. You might miss how proud other parties seemed of your relationship. You might miss knowing others were solicitous of your charity. But you have to remember, it’s better to be happy than to look happy.
4. You miss having a partner to help you through life. It’s hard to pay the fee on your own. It’s hard to come every single chore done on your own. It’s hard to take care of all your responsibilities on your own. You might miss having someone around to carry some of the load. You might miss having a teammate to help you out when you’re overwhelmed and don’t have enough hours in the day to get shit done.
5. You miss having someone around who knows everything about you. It’s hard to enter brand-new affairs because you’re starting from scratch. This other person doesn’t know your history. They don’t know the names of your family members or the struggles you’ve been through in the past. You might miss a certain someone because they already know you better than anyone. You can be yourself around them. You don’t have to hide. You might miss the freedom of being yourself.
6. You miss the sex. You might miss such person or persons in a physical smell more than an feeling appreciation. You might miss the acces they performed your body feel. You might miss the connection you shared beneath the membranes more than anything else.
7. You miss being in a relationship. You might not miss them. You might miss the idea of them. You might miss what it means to be in a relationship. You have to remind yourself that running back to them isn’t going to magically answer your problems. You don’t belong together. You don’t even miss them as much as you think you do. You simply miss having a partner, so you might as well search for a good one.
Read more: thoughtcatalog.com