In this blog post, I’m going to show you 10 of the best and most common responsibilities you can do to work from dwelling, plus how you can land the remote position of your dreams( with double the average salary ).
Here at IWT, we are big adherents in duty from home chores. In reality, our entire busines runs remotely.
That’s why I wrote an entire free Ultimate Guide to Working From Home to help anyone who wants to work remotely 😛 TAGEND Persuade their boss to let them telecommute Find a new labor from home responsibility( and get hired for it) Start freelancing online on the side( or lead full-time doing it) Or start an online business that allows them to work anywhere in the world
My blog post Working From Home: The Essential Beginner’s Guide considers a lot of the essential points I don’t get into here, but I dive much more profound in my Ultimate Guide to Working From Home, so make sure you grab the free PDF.
Let’s get started.
The 10 best duty from home positions
There are tons of wield from home tasks that can be done completely remotely. Here are 10 of the most common( and best) ones 😛 TAGEND
1. Virtual Assistant- First off, let me be clear. A virtual assistant isn’t just some peon do menial chores. This is a demanding job. A great deputy is one of the best tools executives and business owners can have.
If you’re highly unionized, can prioritize exercises, and prevent confidential information( you may have access to credit cards and other personal info ), this might be a great job for you. You can make anywhere between $20 K to $75 K a year. It depends on the responsibilities of the role and whether you’re doing it full- or part-time.
2. Writer/ Editor- Company need blog posts, folders, annual reports, marketings letters, lawsuit studies, and technical papers. These things don’t write themselves. If you can churn out character work with deadlines looming around the corner, I guarantee there’s a company out there who would love to hire you as their go-to writer.
Editors and proofreaders are also in demand. It’s difficult for writers to proofread their own work, and a great editor or proofreader can reassure firms that they’re publishing tone materials.
Salaries for these positions range from $40 K to over 6 illustrations, depending on your experience and specialty.
3. Teacher- It used to be that teaches had to show up in a classroom to lecture in front of a chamber full of students. That’s no longer the suit. High-speed internet and webcams please give path to distance learning. Now schoolteachers can give lessons right from the solace of their own homes.
Universities, as well as public and private schools all, have characters for people to school remotely.
The pay varies. If you’re a full-time teacher for a distance learning program, you can expect what an average teacher in a similar classroom role would shape. If you’re part-time, you’ll probably get a check for the hours you’re teaching. Tutoring is another good opportunity to teach and labor from home.
4. Tech Support- Are you the person who all your friends and family come to whenever their computer bullshits out on them? If so, you might find yourself at home acting tech support for a company.
You could be doing anything from troubleshooting tech issues or walking people through how to install software. The average payment is $34 K a year.
5. Customer Service- Somewhere along the line, a bunch of purchasers get pissed because all their calls were routed overseas. People can only speak to someone called “Mark Jackson” who the negotiations with a heavy accent so many times before they get frustrated and smash the telephone on the floor.
As a result, firms are fetching customer service back home. But instead of renting expensive call hubs, they’re giving people headsets and letting them labour from home. Heck, lots of customer service is done via email these days, so they might not even need headsets.
Expect to see $30 K as a full-time customer service rep.
6. Web Developer- Business owneds and directors want to focus on their jobs — not is working with headaches that come with maintaining and updating their websites. Knowing about WordPress plugins, HTML, CSS, and other website tools can be your ticket to a profession that compensates $63 K a year working from home.
7, Designer- Great design isn’t simply a “nice thing to have” anymore. It’s a business strategy. Think about buying an Apple computer. You get a beautiful lily-white carton that stirs you feel like royalty when you open it to fetch your new computer.
Companies need people who know Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. These undertakings often pay $40 K a year.
8. Sales Rep- If you’re great at auctions, any busines would be thrilled to have you. And since you’re representing the company money, you get to call the hits. You could ask to be set up with a home office where you make all your calls and answer emails. You merely walk for in-person sales calls if the job requires it.
The average salary is $55 K. But for people who are really good, the sky’s the limit. Committees and bonuses can add up. It’s not uncommon for top sales rep to be the highest-paid people in a company earning multiple 6-figure paychecks. They can even constitute more than the CEO.
9. Marketing Specialist- Marketing taught in institutions is all about labelling, market research, and strategy. But the internet has created niche work-from-home occupations that you don’t need a special degree to get. If you know SEO, PPC, affiliate, or email marketing really well, companies of all sizes is also necessary to right now.
You can make anywhere from $50 K- $60 K and drive from dwelling depending on your experience.
10. Database Manager- A few years ago, firms used to have dark air-conditioned chambers fitted with computers where they backed everything up. That’s not the case anymore. Thanks to cloud computing, you can access data regarding in all regions of the world now.
The boom in big-hearted data necessitates this isn’t slowing down anytime soon. If you can run SQL queries like nobody’s business, you may be able to command a $70 K job working from wherever you want.
Finding chores like this could free up period and fund. The conceal costs of office work can creep up on you. Most people don’t even realize it.
How to territory coveted remote jobs and ask for double the average salary
Do the salaries for some of the jobs I registered seem low-spirited?
Are you thinking, “No way, I would never give up my job to take that kind of pay, even though it is I got to work from home”?
That’s because those are average salary fleshes. Which implying that the candidates are average as well.
The truth is, if you’re a top performer, you can find the best responsibilities with awesome benefits, and ask for MUCH more than you think possible.
Many of my students have done it.
Find Your Dream Job graduate
“I mapped out exactly how I wanted to expand my persona in my current job … I planned a has met with my CEO and laid down by the eyesight — of course the specifics for my expanded character, which included a $55,000 develop … And I got it — on the spot. There wasn’t any negotiation because it was a win/ prevail — on both sides. Because of the task I did beforehand, the appreciate was clear to both of us.”
Find Your Dream Job graduate
“I sent out 7 resumes over the course of 6 months, had three call backs, which led to two interrogations for two different jobs, which led to day-long marathon interview conferences, leading to two occupation gives compensating $38,000 and $45,000 ABOVE what I made at the beginning of the year.”
What do they know about get their dream positions that you’re in the dark about?
One key maneuver they know is The Briefcase Technique. It’s a technique that allows you to see the thousands of dollars or more a year.
Ensure why you can skip business card and social media and other side business dead-ends No knowledge needed: Use the Briefcase Technique to land your very first client or undertaking No sleazy sales involved
Just enter your email below and I’ll send you a free video indicating you exactly how it works.
Read more: iwillteachyoutoberich.com